Pro Care Agency, Inc. is a state licensed and bonded home care employment agency founded specifically to locate responsible and reliable caretakers since 1991. We provide reliable, compassionate and caring caregivers to seniors and their family members in an atmosphere that fosters dignity and independence in their own home. Pro Care Agency saves your time and the expense of conducting your own often unsuccessful search, as well as the discreet protection and safety that self-placed ads cannot offer.
BRINGING QUALITY CARE HOME
Why are so many Americans choosing to receive their care at home?
- Home care keeps families together. Even though most family members are more than willing to assist their loved ones, they too need support.
- Home care is less expensive than other forms of care.
- Home care is personalized care. Delivered on a one-to-one basis, its services are tailored to meet the individual needs.
- Home care promotes healing.
- Home care often prevents or postpones institutionalization. None of us want to be in a hospital or nursing home unless it is the only place we can obtain the care we need.
- Home care is safer. For all of its life saving potential, statistics indicate that the hospital is a dangerous place. The risk of infection, for example, is high. It is not uncommon for patients to develop new health problems from being hospitalized. These risks are eliminated when care is given at home.
- Home care allows a maximum amount of freedom for the individual.
“With the growing number of communities offering a variety of senior living options, home care in the United States has been considered a “natural” kind of care, belonging to the family, and associated with the notions of comfort, compassion, and security.”
Pro Care Agency serves clients throughout the Chicago metropolitan area and all of Illinois and Live- In caregivers are available in Northwest Indiana and Southwest Wisconsin.
Click here to download the copy of the Request for a Caregiver and fax or email to us at: 847. 391.6995.
Caregivers and Home Health Services:
The candidates we select and place can work together with the family and other skilled care staff of the other home health services like:
- Case Manager
- Discharge Planner
- Social Worker
Our caregivers are Parents, Grandparents, Teachers as well as Nurses & Certified Nursing Assistants. They all have desire to provide quality care for your loved ones and they can assist you with DAY TO DAY activities. They are thoroughly screened to meet our agency standards.
Screening and selection:
Applicant selection is based upon training, work experience, educational background, maturity, personal presentation and your work order specifications. Our screening process includes:
- Comprehensive Review of Candidate Application and Personal History
- Reference Verifications & Work History
- Health Verification
- Criminal Background Checks
- Social Security Number Verifications and Previous Address History
- Driving Record ( If driving is involved)
- Education and Certification Verification (CPR, CNA and etc.)
- English Comprehension Test
- Complete Personal Care (Assistance with bathing and dressing)
- Nutritious Meal Planning and Preparation
- Housekeeping and Laundry
- Keep a record of all medications and medication reminder
- Transportation to doctors appointments or therapy sessions
- Escorting on walks
- Exercise assistance
- Help during hospital stay, rehabilitation stay and nursing home stay
- House sitting
- Pet care
- Hospice care
Our Caregivers can be utilized on Long Term, Short Term, Temporary and On- Call Basis
- Full Time or Part Time
- Live-in or Live- Out
- Average $120+ per day or average $12 -$15 per hour
Private/self pay (not covered by Medicare) or Long Term Insurance
To evaluate if your relative should live alone, please click here
“I can’t imagine my parents being separated. They have been together for fifty years. But he is having a hard time keeping up with mother’s care and I‘ve got my kids to take care of. I am so glad I have found Pro Care Agency to help”
Sue Cohen, North Barrington
“Our family doctor says I can go home from the hospital tomorrow but I can’t be alone.
I want to be independent. I have found Pro Care Agency to be my best option”
Barbara Stroller, Lake Forest
Finding just the right caregiver may take several days. Because of the high demand, it is important to allow adequate time to obtain the best candidate.
Looking forward to assisting and making another HAPPY FAMILY - CAREGIVER MATCH.
Please call now: 847. 824. 4900
24 hours a day, 7 days a week