Pro Care Agency Inc. is a state licensed, bonded and insured employment agency founded specifically to locate responsible and reliable caretakers since 2000. We provide reliable, compassionate and caring caregivers to seniors and their family members in an atmosphere that fosters dignity and independence in their own home. Our home care services save your time and the expense of conducting your own often unsuccessful search, as well as the discreet protection and safety that self-placed ads or online companies cannot offer.
- Home care for your aging family members keeps families together.
- Home Senior Care is less expensive than other forms of care.
- Home care is delivered on a one-to-one basis, its services are tailored to meet the individual needs and promotes faster healing.
- Pro Care Agency home care services allow a maximum amount of freedom and safety for the person.
Pro Care Agency serves clients throughout the north CHICAGO and North Shore, Northwest, West and Southwest suburbs.
Chicago Caregiver/CNA/Companion Screening and Selection:
Applicant selection is based upon training, work experience, educational background, maturity, personal presentation and your work order specifications. Our screening process includes:
- Comprehensive Review of Candidate Application and Personal History
- Reference Verifications, Work History
- Health Verification
- Criminal Background Checks
- Social Security Number Verifications and Previous Address History
- Driving Record (If driving is involved)
- Education and Certification Verification (CPR, CNA and etc.)
- English Comprehension Test
- Complete Personal Care (Assistance with bathing and dressing)
- Nutritious Meal Planning and Preparation
- Housekeeping and Laundry
- Keep a record of all medications and medication reminder
- Transportation to doctors appointments or therapy sessions
- Escorting on walks
- Exercise assistance
- Help during hospital stay, rehabilitation stay and nursing home stay
- House sitting
- Pet care
- Hospice care
Our Caregivers are flexible and able to work on Long Term, Short Term, Temporary and On- Call Basis
- Full Time or Part Time
- Live-in or Live-Out
Private/self pay (not covered by Medicare) or Long Term Insurance.
Finding just the right caregiver may take several days. Because of the high demand, it is important to allow adequate time to obtain the best and qualified candidate.
Looking forward to assisting and making another HAPPY FAMILY – CAREGIVER MATCH.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week